Argentina, France’s New El Dorado?
For this evening event, the Cité du Vin is bringing together a collection of top wine professionals to tell us about their passion for the country and the vineyards of Mendoza, known for the imposing presence of the Andes in the region.
From permanently snow-capped mountains to deep green vineyards, former cellars converted into wine estates, historic or modern buildings, huge orchards and more, Mendoza’s vineyards have become popular with the great wineries of Bordeaux and France.
- Véronique Bonnie, president of the Vignobles Malartic and Bodega DiamAndes officer
- Guillaume Bousquet, owner of the estate Bousquet
- Margareth Henriquez, president of Krug and Estates & Wines (Moët Hennessy Wine Division)
- François Lurton, owner of the estates François Lurton and Bodega Piedra Negra
- Michel Rolland, œnologist, Rolland Collection et Clos de los Siete founder
Animated by: Rodolphe Wartel
In partnership with : Secrétariat d’État au tourisme d’Argentine
With the support of : Ulysse Cazabonne et le Groupe Sud-Ouest