Carte blanche for Isabelle Rozenbaum
You are here
To mark its opening, La Cité du Vin is giving carte blanche to artist and photographer Isabelle Rozenbaum. Through 88 photographic prints, she will present her take on this 36-month-long adventure.
From bare land to the first drilling, from the design plans to their on-site execution, Isabelle Rozenbaum has captured each stage in the meticulous work of the people working on the construction of the building.
“Carte blanche”, an integral part of the opening
30,000 visitors are expected between 1st June and 31st December 2016. Many events have been organised around the inauguration of La Cité du Vin: art exhibitions, an opening ceremony, guided tours with the artist, and a conference by Isabelle Rozenbaum on 16 June 2016.
Alongside “Carte Blanche”, a beautiful 200-page book will be published by Elytis editions, with additional prints chosen by La Cité du Vin.
How to make a donation and support this project?
The opening of La Cité du Vin is a unique event! You can take part by becoming a patron of the opening photographic exhibition, “Carte Blanche for photographer Isabelle Rozenbaum”.
Businesses, private individuals or foreigners, the follow solutions are available to you:
You are a business
Support “Carte Blanche” by joining the Circle of Corporate Patrons of La Cité du Vin and enjoy the benefits of your patronage.
All year round:
- Acknowledgement of your patronage at the entrance to the exhibition
- Your logo on the visual for “Carte Blanche” (website – opening programme)
- Your name on the annual wall of the patrons, in the entrance hall
- Invitations to private events organised by La Cité du Vin and its partners
- Entry tickets for exhibitions and for La Cité du Vin, will be made available for your clients and employees*
- Reception venues and tasting workshops will be made available*
* Number to be defined according to your expectations and within the limit of 20% of your donation
At the opening of La Cité du Vin:
- An original Isabelle Rozenbaum photograph
- An invitation to the private inauguration events
- A publication on La Cité du Vin
- Two copies of the public edition of the “La Cité du Vin” book
- A preview of the cultural program will be made available to you
- La Cité du Vin newsletter
You are a private individual
Support “Carte Blanche” by joining the Circle of Friends of La Cité du Vin. To discover the donation terms and benefits, contact us using the contact form at the bottom of the page, or go to the Individual Offers.
You are not a tax resident in France
Support “Carte Blanche” by joining the American Friends of La Cité du Vin or the International Friends of La Cité du Vin. To discover the donation terms and benefits, contact us using the contact form at the bottom of the page, or go to the American Friends of La Cité du Vin offer for American residents or to International Friends of La Cité du Vin offer for foreign residents outside of the United States.