You are here
Recreational tourism professionals
Tour operators, coach companies, travel agencies, tour agents and hosting companies, come and introduce your customers to La Cité du Vin! A unique cultural experience at the heart of Bordeaux.
Lots of information on organising group visits or selling individual tickets can be found here.
- Organising group visits and tasting workshops
- Buying individual tickets at special rates
La Cité du Vin welcomes groups of 20 people or more. Enjoy preferential rates on group bookings for visits to the Permanent exhibition, temporary exhibitions and our tasting workshops.
Services on offer for group visits:
- Groups taken charge of as soon as they arrive in the building.
- Personalised 15-minute welcome from the foyer to the Permanent Exhibition on the 2nd floor, with an introduction to the key features of the visit.
- Welcome in French, English or Spanish; Permanent Exhibition available in 8 languages (French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Chinese, Japanese and Dutch).
- Organisation of themed tours for groups, lasting 75 minutes, for a high-quality visit in a controlled time.
To make a booking, please contact our booking service by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +33 (0)5 56 16 20 20.
Are you interested in selling individual tickets to your customers?
- Buy undated Permanent exhibition + Belvedere tickets in advance and take advantage of numerous benefits including reduced rates, queue-jump tickets and two-year validity periods.
New! EXPLORE OUR DEDICATED PROFESSIONAL PORTAL
- Make purchases directly online in small ticket quantities for all of La Cité du Vin’s services via our dedicated tourism professional portal.