You are here
Argentina, Lands of contrasts
La Cité du Vin is readying itself to welcome Argentina as its new ‘Guest Wine Region’ for autumn 2019. After enjoying the honour of hosting Georgia and the Upper Douro region, this new temporary exhibition will aim to introduce Argentinian winegrowing culture from the perspective of culture and civilisation. Originality and aesthetics will take pride of place in ensuring that the exhibition is memorable for visitors. So much more than just a simple exhibition, it will seek to provide visitors with a genuine experience. The exhibition will be accompanied by a series of cultural events on Argentina.
AGENCY: Creative Technology Studio
Why offer your support?
- To let the visitor discover the beauty of nature in Argentina and the diversity of its landscapes,
- To highlight the richness of its viticultural know-how and its gastronomy
- To present the visitor, in an interactive and immersive way, with Argentina’s culture, traditions and customs, and its strong potential for wine tourism
Support La Cité du Vin’s 2019 Guest Wine Region exhibition
As an individual
Support La Cité du Vin’s fifth Guest Wine Region exhibition by making a donation.
Any amount from €10 – income and wealth tax deductions available.
As a company
Become a patron of the Guest Wine Region with a donation of at least €10k
The Foundation thanks its patrons for the ‘Argentina, Land of Contrasts’ Guest Wine Region exhibition
- YOUR NAME ON THE ANNUAL WALL OF LA CITÉ DU VIN PATRONS in the La Cité du Vin entrance hall for 12 months
- Provision of a PATRON SIGNATURE and a La Cité du Vin WEB PAGE
- Invitations to the EXHIBITION OPENING and DINNER ON 26 SEPTEMBER
- ADMISSION TICKETS for the exhibition and La Cite du Vin*
- RECEPTION AREAS AVAILABLE for your events
- OPPORTUNITY TO TAKE PART IN TASTING WORKSHOPS at La Cite du Vin
- INVITATIONS TO EVENTS organised by La Cité du Vin and its partners all year round
Further benefits are also available depending on the amount of your donation.