You are here
La Cité du Vin accessibility
Accessibility to as many people as possible is a philosophy of openness to the world which the La Cité du Vin teams aim to promote on a daily basis. This choice matches the ‘universal’ theme and positioning being developed at La Cité du Vin.
La Cité du Vin holds Tourism and Disability certification for the four disability categories.
Why support La Cité du Vin accessibility?
By supporting accessibility, you are allowing the Foundation to offer:
- French Sign Language tours
- Travel companion in 8 languages
- Free, open access to culture for all: programme cycles are entirely free of charge
- An original cultural programme: workshops for all ages and guided tours
- Remote services thanks to an interactive version of the reading room
Your support also allows us to offer a dedicated committee and a contact person experienced in this area. An internal charter sets out the accessibility principles for both the general public and members of staff.
The Foundation thanks its Patrons
- You will enjoy the benefits of being a Patron of a La Cité du Vin cultural season
- Company name and logo displayed on all specific communications
Become Patron of La Cité du Vin cultural season
As a company
- Become Patron of La Cité du Vin accessibility – Donation of at least €10k per season
As an individual
Participate in the development of La Cité du Vin cultural seasons by making a donation. Any amount from €10.00 - IR and IFI tax exemption available.