You are here
Mind-blowing! When art and design take on glass
With this third major exhibition taking place from 14 March to 30 June 2019, La Cité du Vin has chosen a decidedly contemporary project bringing together art, design and wine. This exhibition intends to explore the links between glass containers for wine, champagne and cognac, through a broader reflection on contemporary design and wine as cultural phenomena. From its production to its history, wine has many points in common with glass.
Why lend your support?
By supporting this exhibition, individuals and businesses make it possible for the Fondation pour la Culture et les Civilisations du Vin:
- to bring together almost 80 works and objects, limited edition designs and original designs from French and international collections,
- to propose an exhibition bringing a new and original insight into the links between drinks and containers,
- to propose a unique workshop incorporating production in the exhibition circuit and the making of a film based on the theme of wine and design
Become Patron of La Cité du Vin cultural season and the exhibition:
AS AN INDIVIDUAL
Participate in the development of La Cité du Vin cultural seasons by making a donation.
Any amount from €10.00 - IR and ISF tax exemption available.
AS A COMPANY
Become Patron of the “Wine & Design, Contemporary Glassware” temporary exhibition – Donation of at least €25k per exhibition
The Foundation thanks the exhibition Patrons of ‘Wine and Design, Contemporary Glassware’:
- You will enjoy the benefits of being a Patron of La Cité du Vin cultural season
- Thanks at the exhibition entrance
- Inclusion of your logo in documents linked to the exhibition: posters displayed across the city, exhibition catalogue, signage, web streaming, cultural programme, press releases and kits
- Organisation of guided tours for your staff and/or customers
- Invitations to the exhibition opening and the VIP dinner afterwards