You are here
Picasso and the wine
For its fifth major exhibition, the Cité du Vin honors one of the greatest artists of recent centuries: Pablo Picasso.
The exhibition benefits from the support of the two main museums in Paris and Barcelona dedicated to Picasso and the generosity of private collections of prime importance. Bringing together nearly 60 artworks by Picasso, from the best known to the most unjustly neglected, this exhibition constitutes the first exploration of the place of wine and popular spirits in the painter's multifaceted work.
A selection of works covering the whole of his career and the diversity of the fields invested by the artist as well as some enlargements of photographs will evoke the man as much as his production in eight thematic and chronological sections.
Why should you support us ?
By supporting this exhibition, individuals and companies enable the Fondation pour la Culture et les Civilisations du Vin to :
- To conserve and enhance the universal heritage of wine by exploring the theme of wine in Picasso's multifaceted work.
- To offer its public major works from the two main museums in Paris and Barcelona dedicated to Picasso and the generosity of private collections of prime importance.
- To present an ambitious, original and general public exhibition in Bordeaux, organized around eight thematic and chronological sections.
Support the cultural cycles and temporary exhibitions of La Cité du Vin
AS AN INDIVIDUAL PATRON :
Contribute to the development of the temporary exhibitions at La Cité du Vin by making a donation. The amount of your choice, starting from €10 - may be eligible for income and wealth tax reductions.
AS A CORPORATION :
Become a patron of the temporary exhibition Picasso and the wine, with a donation starting from €25K per exhibition.
The Fondation would like to thank the patrons of the Picasso and the wine temporary exhibition.
Your advantages as a patron of the exhibition
- Inclusion in the exhibition media kit
- Invitations to the opening and dinner of the exhibition
- Entrance tickets to the exhibition and the Cité du Vin*
- Reception areas available for customer & staff events*
- Your name on the annual patrons’ wall
- Signature logo “Patron” available for your communications and of a dedicated presentation page on the Cité du Vin website
- Invitations all year long to events organised by La Cité du Vin and its partners
*To be defined together according to the amount of the donation
Patrons may also enjoy additional benefits depending on the amount of their donation.