You are here
Terroir & Themed Weekends
Terroir weekends highlight a particular wine terroir somewhere in the world via a unique programme running from Friday evening to Sunday.
- Events throughout the weekend: conferences, tastings, concerts, film and/or documentary screenings, different perspectives, brunches etc.
- More than 500 participants
- Dedicated media strategy: press invitations, event posters, communication on La Cité du Vin website and social networks
Frequency: four weekends per year
- A weekend in Romania (15 > 17 February)
- Humble Varieties weekend (5 < 7 April)
- Programme to come
Why should you support the Terroir and Theme Weekends?
By supporting these events, individuals and companies enable La Fondation pour la Culture et les Civilisations du Vin to explore and bring the universal, cultural and living heritage of wine to the widest possible audience.
The Foundation thanks the Terroir Weekends Patrons
- You will enjoy the benefits of being a Patron of a La Cité du Vin cultural season
- Company name and logo displayed on all communications relating to the event
- VIP invitations to the event
Become Patron of La Cité du Vin cultural season
As a company
- Become Patron of Terroir Weekends – Donation of at least €10k per season
As an individual
Participate in the development of La Cité du Vin cultural seasons by making a donation. Any amount from €10.00 - IR and IFI tax exemption available.