Vinexpo 2017: the perfect opportunity to visit La Cité du Vin!
The international wine and spirits trade fair, Vinexpo, is being held in Bordeaux from 18 to 21 June 2017. For the occasion, La Cité du Vin is opening its doors in the evening on Sunday 18 June, from 7.30pm, for a special evening in the colours of Spain, the guest country for the 2017 edition (bookings essential). Shuttles will be running from the Exhibition Centre at Bordeaux-Lac to La Cité du Vin.
Sunday 18 JUne from 7.30pm: Special Late Opening of La Cité du Vin
Come over on Sunday 18 June from 7.30pm to 11.30pm for a unique nocturnal experience, discovering the Permanent Tour at La Cité du Vin, followed by a buffet with food and wine from Spain, the guest of honour at the Vinexpo trade fair.
(Re)discover this new symbol of Bordeaux and take part in the discovery of the cultures and civilisations of wine, across the world, and across the ages.
On the programme for this special late opening:
- Discover the Permanent Tour, with the individual hand-held digital guide, and the temporary exhibition Bistro! From Baudelaire to Picasso
- Taste a glass of wine from across the world at the Belvedere, with a panoramic view of the city of Bordeaux
- A festive evening in the colours of Spain, with a dinner buffet of tapas and Spanish wines, accompanied by a musical show by a flamenco trio in the hall of La Cité du Vin
In partnership with Vinexpo, CECRV (Conferencia Española de Consejos Reguladores Vitivinícolas) and ICEX (España Exportación e Inversiones).
Single ticket: €65.00 - Booking required
From 18 to 21 June, easy access from the Vinexpo trade fair
Free shuttles will connect the Exhibition Centre at Bordeaux-Lac with La Cité du Vin, from Entrance K, throughout the fair :
- From Vinexpo to La Cité du Vin: from 10am to 4pm (trip duration : 25 minutes)
- From La Cité du Vin to Vinexpo: from 10.30am to 4.30pm (trip duration : 25 minutes)