You are here
SOLO & DUO ANNUAL PASSES
La Cité du Vin proposes an exclusive rate for Annual Passes.
This Annual Pass grants admission to the Permanent exhibition, Belvedere (5 tastings per year, one per day maximum), temporary exhibitions and at the auditorium (except during events with an admission fee) for a duration of 12 months from the date the document is edited, as often as you wish.
Advantages of the Annual Pass:
- Unlimited admission to the offering of La Cité du Vin: Permanent exhibition + Belvedere (5 wine tastings, 1 per day maximum) ;
- Free access to the temporary exhibitions ;
- 20% off the events, workshops and guided tours tickets ;
- Entry without queuing from the 2nd visit ;
- Duo rate for two adults ;
- Advantageous rates for those accompanying you: 10% off the Permanent exhibition + Belvedere ticket, the Temporary exhibition ticket and the Combined Permanent exhibition + Belvedere + Temporary exhibition ticket (maximum 4 people accompanying you) ;
- Advantages in the shops and restaurants of La Cité du Vin: 10% off all purchases at La Cité du Vin gift shop (except books); 5% off Latitude20 entire offer: Wine cellar (excluding the website), Brasserie, Snack ; 10% off Latitude20 events (excluding prestige dinners) (offer not combinable with other promotions in progress); 1 glass of wine offered to the Annual Pass owner during his first booking at Le 7 Restaurant ;
- Reduced rates in the museums of Bordeaux: Musée des Beaux-Arts, CAPC, Musée des Arts décoratifs et du Design, Base sous-marine, Musée d'Aquitaine and Museum Bordeaux.
Solo annual pass
Duo annuel pass
- Adult duo full rate* €84.50
People accompanying you
Preferential rate for the Permanent exhibition + Belvedere ticket:
- Adult (maximum 2 per visit) €18.00
Preferential rate for the Temporary exhibition ticket:
- Adult 10% off
Reduced rates for people accompanying you are available on-site only.
THE FRIEND’S CARD
The Friend’s Card entitles you to all the benefits of the Solo Annual Pass and much more:
- You benefit from all the advantages of the Solo Annual Pass.
- You are invited to events at La Cité du Vin with the person of your choice:
>>> 1 event on the cultural programme (choose from a selection of events)
>>> Opening events for the temporary exhibitions: 2 exhibition openings per year
- You are entitled to an income tax rebate of 66% on the amount of your donation, and up to 75% if you are eligible for wealth tax.
The Friend’s Card can be obtained for donations starting at €250. Including the Solo Annual Pass at €48 and a tax rebate of €165 on your income tax, the actual cost is €85.
You can obtain your Friend’s Card at the cash desk or from the Patronage Service.
THE BENEFACTOR’S CARD
By subscribing to the Benefactor’s Card, you benefit from all the advantages of the Friend’s Card, and, for every visit, your accompanying guest can also benefit from your advantages.
The Benefactor’s Card can be obtained for donations starting at €1000. Including the Solo Annual Pass at €48 and a tax rebate of €660 on your income tax, the actual cost is €340.
You can obtain your Benefactor’s Card at the cash desk or from the Patronage Service.
ADULT REDUCED RATE – Disabled people, student, French or European job seeker, TBM subscription holder and Bordeaux Métropole Youth Card holder (or for an adult companion if the holder is under the age of sixteen), senior citizen's pass Bordeaux holder.
ADULT DUO – Price for 2 adults (presenting together at the reception desk)
YOUNG PERSON – Young person between 6 and 17
All prices shown include VAT. Discounted tickets (adult reduced rate, young person, child, accompanying person) are available for sale on-site only. Supporting documents are required. Your subscription card will be given to you at reception at La Cité du Vin. For a two-person pass, both people must be present at the reception desk. Check our General terms of sale.